Alakhnanda Enclave Bareilly
Bareilly Development Authority is developing its ambitious Ramganga Nagar housing scheme . After the Great Success of Ganga , Narmada and Kaveri Enclave in Ramganga Nagar Yojana Bareilly . BDA , Bareilly Development Authority is Set to Launch Alakhnanda Encalve , gated society of Plots in three sizes . Alakhnanda Enclave Bareilly REGISTRATION started from 13-08-21 to 26-08-21 . Location of this Society is in Sector 4 , Alakhnand Enclave Project has 3 Side Roads , width of roads 30 meter , 24 meter and 12 meter . There will be two entrance to Alakhnanda ,one from 30 meter road and second one from 24 meter wide road . Society will have 3 Big Parks and Alakhnanda Plaza in the middle of Project.
Main Attraction of Ramganga Nagar Yojana
- Located in between Pilibhit bypass and bada bypass ( Ring Road )
- 15 min drive from Railway Station .
- 5 min drive from Satellite Bus Stand .
- 2 min drive from Rohilkhand University and Medical College.
- 45 meter Zonal Road Connecting Ramganga Nagar to Bisalpur Road .
- 15 min drive to Function domestic Airport .
- 650 Acre Township with wide roads , very huge parks , Science Park in Sector 12 . Eductional Institutes , Nursing Homes facilities Proposed .
Registration for Alakhananda enclave will start from 13/08/21 to 26/08/21.
- Interested applicant can visit bda website for online registration
- After paying rupee 590 with GST one can get Application form from following banks
- (a) SBI ayub khan choraha branch bareilly
- (b) SBI Ekta Nagar Branch bareilly
- Previously unsuccessful applicants can submit the adjustment of the registration amount deposited earlier for other colonies at the time of applying on the new form.
Detail about Plots in meter and Prices – Alakhnanda Encalve
|slno||Plot Category||Plot Size in Meter||Number of Plots||Plot rate Per sq meter||Price of Plot||Reg Amount in Rupees 10%||On Allotment 15%|
Street lights will be installed everywhere in a month
BDA’s continuously evolving Ramganganagar housing scheme has started showing a lot of changes. This colony, which was once lost in the dark at night, now starts lit up in the evening. The installation of street lights at various places is almost complete. Lights will be installed on all roads in a month. Along with this, the construction of roads is going on.BDA VC Mr. Joginder Singh said that electric poles and street lights would be installed on all roads within a month. Highmast lights are also being installed in the scheme. Roads are also being constructed at a rapid pace. Soon a modern colony equipped with facilities will be seen.